How would you like to be able to say I love my job, I don’t get stuck in traffic and I set my own hours?
If you love the chase and challenge of getting told “No” 94 times to get the victory of being told “Yes” six times then this job might be for you.
We are looking for a talented business development coordinator who will lead the way for Adficient. If you like the challenge of finding new ways to connect with clients and are not afraid of being told no then keep reading. You will be given the opportunity to create new advertising channels and test different marketing ideas in a very supportive environment.
Along with the responsibilities listed below, a strong passion is a MUST.
The compensation will depend on your past experience and ability to deliver a result.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic business development coordinator to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities.
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations.
- Closes new accounts by answering telephone and e-mail inquiries; verifying and entering information.
- Fills orders by transferring orders to fulfillment; communicating expected delivery date; explaining stock-outs.
- Understand client needs as well as the required corporate ROI
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Proven business development management experience with a track record of revenue generation
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- You have to be ok getting told “No” and realize is it’s one of many “No’s” to get to the “Yes”
Your typical day would look like this:
- You start working by checking emails and any immediate tasks requiring attention
- You will check your todos and scheduled sales meetings and plan your day based on that
- You will be assigned 30 to 60 leads that you can call and re-establish a relationship with to find out their needs and set up an appointment with the salesperson
- You will spend at least one hour per day reaching out and discovering additional channels to connect with clients
- You make 40 calls and get told “No” by 37 of them and that does not bother you because the three that said “Yes” are worth all the “No’s”