How Web Design Optimization Works
The concept of web design optimization is simple, yet easily missed by many designers and internet marketers. It involves optimizing your web design so that it converts traffic well and keeps your users engaged.
Here are a few different ways you can optimize your web design projects:
- Have big and obvious call-to-action buttons
- Make your business message loud and clear
- Use appropriate imagery or illustrations to give your website some life
- Make it obvious how a user can contact you
- Show your users why your products or services are better than your competitors
Web Site Optimization Tips and Techniques
If you’re wondering how to do exactly design a well-optimized web site that uses ideas suggested above, then read on.
In order to know what works and what does not, website split testing should be utilized. You can use split testing to test various design options such as colors, text size, and different images. You never know what will work best until you test it against your users who are the ultimate decision-makers on your website.
Another important action you can take to optimize your web site is to speed up your website load times.
How to Speed Up Your Website
- Upgrade web host
- Optimize image sizes
- Use icon fonts instead of icon images
- Enable Gzip compression