What Are The Free Pay Per Click Management Tools?
Pay per click management tools allow the advertisers to track and analyze traffic, click through rates, keyword and ads performance; manage bids; and research keywords that can lead to conversion. These tools give advertisers the chance to improve the campaigns.
While some pay per click management tools have costs attached to them, some are offered for free. What are the free pay per click management tools that you can use to improve your PPC campaign? Here are some of them:
- Spy Fu – This is a pay per click management tool that is useful for analyzing competition and your competitors. It allows you to see what keywords your competitors are advertising on and how much their bids are for those keywords. As the term suggests, it is like spying on your competitor’s PPC strategy.
- PPC Management For Firefox – This is helpful for advertisers who are using Firefox as their default browser. This tool allows you to manage your pay per click campaign from a toolbar in the browser. There is no need to log into the search engine PPC platform.
- Keyword Suggestion Tool – This is offered by Google. It allows you to analyze keywords for your PPC campaign. This tool will tell you the estimated traffic volume, estimate CPC, and other data that you can use to gauge the effectiveness of a keyword.
- Google AdWords Preview – This is a tool that allows you to test your ads. You can do a mock Google search which will not count as impression. You will be able to see how your ads look like live. It also allows you to preview your competitors’ ads.
- Keyword Discovery – This tool allows you to see what keywords or phrases your target market is using to search for specific product and services. It also allows you to see what keywords or phrases are bringing in traffic to your competitors. This is very useful in building your own keyword list for your pay per click campaign.
- Typo Generator – Sometimes people misspell words when making a search. There are words that are commonly misspelled. In fact, sometimes there are even more searches using the misspelled word rather than the correct one. The typo generator tool gives you a list of the usual misspellings of the keywords.
The fact is that not all advertisers have an abundant budget to splurge for their PPC campaigns. If paying for the bids already cost a lot, why would you still pay more on pay per click management? Good thing there are pay per click management tools that are available for free. They are very helpful especially for advertisers who are just starting to build their business empire online.