When you see ads for pay per click software one would think you just use the software, push a button and you’re making a large profit. This is not the case, it almost never is. The software is just a tool to help someone with the experitse do a more effificent job. The software cannot and never will be able to do everything.
Here are a few things the software can’t do:
– Understand your business goals
– Write custom ads for you
– Understand what makes your customers buy
– Know what to put on a landing page to increase conversion
– Know when it’s time to start and stop a test
– Know what to do if your overall account is losing money
If you are experienced with pay per click then the software can be very useful. If you are not then it’s just going to be another time cunsimung expense that you have to learn how to use.