Why is Google giving $10,000/mo in free advertising to 501(c)3’s?
Google is a highly philanthropic organization so it makes sense that they want to help out in the non-profit community.
Is there any cost to apply for the $10,000 grant through Google?
No. Any 501(c)3 organization can apply absolutely free with no commitment.
How does this impact my organization?
- Your website can receive a minimum of 5,000 additional visitors per month for free.
- Your organization will have full ownership of the Google account.
- This program will not require any additional manpower from your organization.
What is AdFicient’s role?
- AdFicient is a Google Certified Agency that will handle the management of your Google account.
- We are a full service agency designed to take the burden off your organization.
About the Program
Approved non-profits receive a grant for free AdWords advertising on Google.com.
- A daily budget set to $330 USD, which is equivalent to about $10,000 per month
- A maximum cost-per-click (CPC) limit of $2.00 USD
- Only run keyword-targeted campaigns
- Only appear on Google.com
- Only run text ads
- Run for as long as the organization remains actively engaged with the program
Your ads must be mission based:
- Your ads must reflect the mission of your organization and your keywords must be relevant to your programs and services.
- Please review the difference between mission-based ads and ads that are not based on your mission below. When creating new ads or editing existing ads, please make sure that your ads reflect your organization’s mission.
Example of Mission-Based Ad:
Shop and Fight AIDS
Our Red Ribbon Collection has
Unique Gifts for a Great Cause.
Example of Ad Not Based on Mission:
Unique Gifts for All
Children’s books, T-shirts & more
Shop online. Save time and money.
Used by Many Nonprofit Organizations Already
Are you eligible for Google for Nonprofits?
Find out if you are eligible for Google for Nonprofits.
To apply, simply fill out the form on the left hand side of the page.